We supply conveyor belts according to your wishes
Conveyor belts of extremely varied types have proved their suitability for use in all forms of moving goods and materials. Careful selection of suitable materials and fittings ensure a long service life and economic operation of the conveyor belt involved. We can recommend the suitable form of conveyor belt for each individual application in the handling of granulated and bulk materials whether in mining, in chemical or plastic industries, for loading and unloading vehicles, or to move earth and rock.
Depending on the requirements and intended application, we can offer conveyor belts with fabric or steel cord inserts in a great variety of grades, degrees of finishing and surface properties.
Since we keep a suitable quantity of current types of conveyor belts in stock, we can ensure a high degree of availability of conveyor belts for our customers as well as short delivery times.
Available Types and Properties
- Fabric conveyor belts (EP and EE)
- Steel Cord conveyor belts (ST)
- heat resistant conveyor belts up to 200°C
- oil and grease resistant
- FRAS conveyor belts (self-extinguishing quality, antistatic)
- cross stabilized conveyor belts
- chevron conveyor belts
- cleated sidewall conveyor belts conveyor belts (elevator belts)
- DIN 22 102 available qualities: X, Y, W, Z, K und V *
- BS (British Standards)
- NF (Norme Francaise)
- RMA (Rubber Manufacturers Association)
- JIS (Japanese Industrial Standards)
- AS (Australien Standards)
- SABS (South African Standards)
You have more questions? Please contact us here.
* Other qualities on request