The weight of the material can cause deflection or sagging between the roller sets at the conveyor feed point. The use of rubber skirts produces a gap between the conveyed material and the rubber guide which can cause spillage.
The consequences are
- sticking of the material
- blocked rollers
- belt wear and damage
- belt tracking problems
Belt support at the loading area not only prevents material spillage but also increases the service life of the belt.
- easy installation
- high impact and bending strength
- sliding belt guidance
- abrasion resistant
- aluminium profile for quick installation with T-bolts
- shock-absorbing rubber base (core)
- surface made of polyethylene ensures low friction
|Thickness × Width *||Item no.|
|100 × 55 mm||T 0901|
|100 × 75 mm||T 0904|
|100 × 100 mm||T 0905|
|M 12 × 40 mm||EK 5200042|
|M 16 × 40 mm||EK 5200047|
- 1 set of screws includes bolts, grommet and nut
- recommendation: 4 bolts per impact bar
* Length: 1.220 mm. Other contents on request.